The role is responsible to support the Head of Plant Productivity in carrying out the services of the section.
The role provides guidance about management of global parameters (such as turnaround intervals and plant load) and local parameters (for example through APC optimization and advanced data analytics) to maximize the profit in the short and long run, depending on the Company’s strategic objectives, by:
• Leading the Analysis of Production Loss Events: identify main production losses, differentiating them between categories and understanding the source of these losses, therefore defining the scope for the RCA and FMEA work processes.
• Understanding production limitations and constraints, identifying opportunities for plant capacity improvement.
• Enabling senior management to take properly informed decisions about actions to take to maximize the production volume and profit in the long run.
• Supporting production budgeting for next year.
The role is also heavily oriented towards operational problem solving through application of analytical and innovative approach in providing technical support to production department.
• Lead the analysis of plant performance (process parameters, catalyst / equipment / energy performance, environment emission, production volume losses), providing input to performance review discussions.
• Problem Analysis & Troubleshooting.
• Combining financial and operational data to identify trends and deviations in order to drive fact-based decisions.
• Study, develop and manage the data resources of analytics.
• Develop algorithmic solutions, to identify patterns and trends to provide meaningful actions.
• Develop algorithmic solutions for Production Optimization to maximize profit in the short and long run.
• Be the data and analytics expert that the Plant Productivity and Reliability Engineering Sections can rely on for advice, turning data into meaningful and insightful information to generate effective actions.
• Establish a solid understanding of the problem to be addressed and explore innovative and creative ways to solve it.
• Development and implementation of tools to enabling technical knowledge to be shared and used across the company.
University degree, preferably in economics, mathematics, engineering, statistics, or computer science.
Minimum of 5 years work experience in an industrial environment or consulting environment with industrial specialization.
Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Solid background in data analysis and statistical analysis tools.
Interest in operational excellence, and operational improvements.