Opening Job Vacancies: Staff Nurse Kingdom of Saudia Arabia
Job Industry: Healthcare
Country: Saudia Arabia – Ministry of Defense Kingdom Saudia of Arabia
Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or, for non-Magnet journey hospitals, a Higher Education Diploma in Nursing from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Malaysia (minimum 3 years duration).
Essential: Valid license and registration in home country (non-Saudi nationals).
Essential: Registration with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) as a Specialist or higher.
Reports to: Nurse Manager
Responsible for: Nurse Assistants/Healthcare Assistants
Liaises with: All interdisciplinary stakeholders within the organization, and as per delegation.
Supports Nursing Administration in the overall operations of Nursing Services through the provision of direct patient care, specifically meeting targets/deliverables within their clinical assignment(s), as per their designated clinical area/unit and delegated duties.
Supports Nursing Administration in the implementation of the organization and departmental Strategic Plans through teamwork and transformational leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
The employee will:
- Complete all aspects of the nursing process including the assessment, diagnosis, plan, implementation and evaluation of nursing care with appropriate documentation across the continuum of care.
- Deliverer evidence-based/best practice, exemplary nursing according to national and international standards.
- Embrace continuing professional development.
- Empower and foster teamwork to achieve nursing practice and operational excellence in the delivery of high quality, safe and efficient patient care, supporting patient/family-centered care.
- Provide emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients and families.
- Provide visible and effective transformational leadership at the bedside which fosters a positive, safe working environment, a Culture of Safety and a Culture of Civility.
- Complete risk assessments as applicable to the age and clinical condition of the patient and implements strategies to mitigate/address risks.
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team members in the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patient’s plan of care.
- Ensure high quality patient care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments, utilizing safe medication administration principles in adherence to MODHS and organizational policies and procedures.
- Provide patient/family education in response to identified learning/health needs.
- Utilize knowledge of cultural diversity and empathy in the provision of patient and family centered care and maintain patient confidentiality.
- Adhere to MODHS, organization and Nursing Department policies, procedures, regulatory standards, guidelines, standard operating procedures and instructions, facilitating a workflow in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Demonstrate compliance of evidence-based policies, procedures and guidelines in fulfilment with regulatory requirements
- Provide orientation and preceptorship of new staff, as per authority and delegation. Mentors existing staff.
- Provide verbal and written feedback for probationary/ongoing performance evaluations for trainee(s) and staff in the clinical setting.
- Foster growth and development of a national workforce.
- Promote confidence and transparency through effective and professional communication.
- Participate in and support patient experience initiatives across the continuum of care while working inter-professionally within the organization.
Essential:Valid license and registration in home country (non-Saudi nationals).
Essential:Registration with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) as a Specialist or higher.
Essential: 2+ years recent clinical nursing experiences (non-Saudi nationals).
Essential: The ability to motivate, set standards and demonstrate accountability of self and others in the team.
Essential: Demonstrates knowledge of clinical integration of evidence-based practice and standard of care (Clinical Decision Making).
Essential: Demonstrates high-level analytical and problem-solving skills (Critical Thinking).
Essential: Demonstrates effective conflict management skills.
Essential: Ability to work cooperatively and strategically in a multicultural team environment with all levels of healthcare professionals, technical and administrative staff.
Essential: Capacity to create and maintain positive experiences, develop effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and patients and their families in a healthcare setting.
Essential: Demonstrates ability to manage multiple priorities and delegate accordingly.
Essential: Facilitates team building.
Essential: Enhances commitment, efficiency, productivity, and team success.
Essential: Works in a timely manner while meeting deadlines.
Essential: Creates an inclusive culture where everyone’s contribution is acknowledged and recognized.
Essential: Creates an environment committed to excellence and quality and provides leadership around change for improvement in patient care.
Essential: Considers a range of factors in the planning process (e.g. costs, timing, customer needs, resources available, etc.).
Essential: Recognizes unsafe or potentially hazardous elements within work systems and procedures and acts to correct the situation.
Essential: Takes ownership of defined objectives and takes actions accordingly.
Essential: Adheres to the Kingdom’s laws and organization’s policies & procedures.
Essential: Encourages the team to promote their work throughout the organization.
Essential: Demonstrates and promotes loyalty to the organization at all times and in all situations.
Essential: Displays professional and civil behavior at all times.
Essential: Highly responsive, ethical, and transparent behavior with a professional approach and willingness to be held accountable for results, including understanding and success in change management.
Essential: Demonstrates inspirational approaches that drive and inspire other team members in the achievement of outcomes.
Essential: In all interactions, is guided by the needs of the patients, creating a partnership that is effective across the continuum of care.
Selected candidates will be contacted by Agency
- Date PostedJanuary 16, 2024
- LocationSaudia Arabia
- Job TitleStaff Nurse Kingdom of Saudia Arabia
- ExperienceBachelor in Nursing Year
Staff Nurse Kingdom of Saudia Arabia
- AddressSaudia Arabia
Get Best Matched Jobs On your
Email. Add Resume NOW!