Procurement roles in various EPC Projects and Proposals also Mining project and MRO activities, from Power Plant, Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Geothermal for Exploration, Drilling, Legal, Finance, HR, Mechanical Static, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication and Chemical disciplines.
– Responsible for Tender and Contract related matters, from Procurement Strategy (Preparation of SOW and Tender Document), Pre-Award Contracting (Pre-Bid Meeting, Tender Evaluations, Commercial Negotiations and Awards), to Post Award Contract Management (Contractor Performance Monitoring, Post Award Contract Plans and Contractor Relation Management and Claims).
– Conduct Negotiations with National and International Suppliers or Service Providers to minimize safety, legal, technical and commercial risk exposure.
– Drive adoption of Contracts and Procurement Best Practices while Maintaining Strict Corporate Governance and Compliance.
– Liaise with Legal and Procurement to ensure adoption of the Company’s Contracts and Procurement Policies and Procedures.
Achievement: Accomplished more than 40 contracts/tenders and 40 PRs in Vale with total savings of USD 1,4 M at the best quality of contract.
– Receipt and check RFQ package document completeness
– Preparing Bidder List, Ensuring RFQ packages are issued to the approved bidder list and Monitoring and updating RFQ Status Report
– Expediting vendor quotation submission, vendor response for any technical and commercial clarification, issuance of PR
– Evaluating vendor quotation and tabulated in Commercial Bid Analysis sheet
– Timely creating and issuing Purchase Order, Monitoring and expediting Purchase Order signatories, Expediting vendor acceptance of Purchase Order
– Updating procurement database within discipline
– Supporting Project Estimation
Achievement: Accomplished more than 200 PRs in Tripatra with the biggest saving valued at USD 2,6 M.
Responsible for EPC 5 Cepu, Banggai Ammonia Projects, Proposal for Ammonia-Urea II, LNG Regasification Bali, Lahendong 5 & 6, and Combined-Cycle Power Plant Lombok.
Responsible for goods procurement and expediting process, for Mechanical Static, Process, Electrical, Instrument and Telecommunication disciplines, in accordance with law regulation and company’s policies and procedures, monitor and expedite the execution progress and ensure it to be delivered as per the agreed contractual terms and conditions.
Education & Training
- Current Salary22000000
- Experience8.5 Year
- QualificationMaster Degree