Trusted HR Staff with an established track record cultivating high-performing teams. Skilled in change management and employee relations. Shares knowledge of employment and contract law.
HR Officer, Medan Travel & Ekspedisi ( February 2019 – Present)
· Play a role in researching, recruiting, hiring, and training new employees according to the needs of the office by considering the available budget.
· Coordinating and organizing office operations in a high-volume tour & travel business. Oversaw five office assistants to ensure organizational efficiency.
· Successfully developed a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and salary surveys; keep the strategy up to date.
· Initiative to develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
· Coordinate and implement employee development programs through the TIPCE culture (Trust, Integrity, Professional, Customer Focus, and Excellent).
· Identified and solved complex strategy problems to avoid negative impacts on management and business.
Senior Branch Business Control, PT.Bank Mandiri (Persero), Tbk ( April 2014 – December 2018)
· Plays a role in controlling the main operational processes of branches which consist of 2 main branch offices and 5 sub-branch offices that support the business and ensure compliance with internal control standards, accounting policies, and other operational risk frameworks.
· Initiated the implementation of a marketing expansion strategy for e-banking and pick-up services which proved successful in achieving the branch revenue target of more than Rp. 20 billion at the end of the 2017 semester while controlling the budget by 15% from the previous year.
· Successfully analyzed in detail the impact of changes in transaction verification methods on customer service related to product/service sales volume.
· Able to complete verification of all purchase invoices and office equipment orders including branch system infrastructure maintenance while ensuring integrity at all times.
· Consistently conveying SOP Rules and Regulations information to front liners and back offices, utilizing company databases, and information systems to improve service speed and quality.
· Improve coordination with the Risk Business Control Unit to enable branch review schedules and weekly information sharing during the morning briefing.
· Initiating the application of rewards and punishments that have been agreed upon by all employees to enforce work discipline rules that are consistently implemented.
Bachelor of Economics, Management, Universitas Pasundan Bandung December 1995
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & QUALIFICATION
· HR Digital Innovation : Meningkatkan Produktivitas dan Loyalitas Karyawan, Glints ExpertClass 2022
· Customer Service Leader Training, Learning Center Group, Bank Mandiri, July 2009
· Training of Trainers, Bank Indonesia, December 2009
· Basic Verification Training, Mandiri University Group, June 2014
· Pelatihan Penerapan Program APU PPT & Aspek Hukum Terkait, Mandiri University Group, Sept’2014
· Sistem Manajemen Mutu ( Understanding and Implementing ISO 9001:2015),LPKN, Nov’2020
· Sistem Informasi Kinerja Penyedia (SIKAP), LPKN, Desember 2020
· Employee relations
· Contract Negotiation
· Benefits and Compensation
· Talent Management